This week's challenge is a warm and cozy kinda feeling.
I love everything about Christmas, of course the best part is we celebrate the birth of our Lord. Then there is the decorating with all the beautiful colors and glowing candles. I love the snowy days and decorating outdoors. I love buying all the gifts and having my darling hubby wrap them. Then I decorate them...the part I love. Then watching the little kids eyes as they open their gifts and the thrill the "big" kids get when they see what they have in their beautiful wrapped packages. Can you tell...I totally love Christmas.
I made this card with all those thoughts in mind.
Products used on this card can be purchased from Joan's Gardens
COL1326 - Christmas Village 2 - Marianne
4X6039- Rustic Sign and Tree - CottageCutz
DIE080-N - Deer Trio - Impression Obsession
Distressed Ink - Vintage Photo - Ranger
BGE -Best Glue Ever
FTH6 - Xpress Foam Mounting Tape
PK9097 - Vintage Christmas Paper Bloc (Santa and background paper)- Marianne
CA3105 - Pearl Snow Flakes - Marianne
B186 - Merry Christmas Set - Cheery Lynn
I found a piece of bark to use for under the deer's legs. I didn't like him hanging in midair. I added some distress ink for snow.
So, the challenge for this week is the following:
You can make 3 cards this week
- Christmas pattern Paper for background
- Warm and cozy colors
- Snow Flakes
- Christmas Trees or Santa or anything reflecting Christmas
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday, September 12 morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #36 the winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, September 13. This week's winner will receive a Savy Die. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0905 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.