Selma has created this gorgeous card for this week's challenge. I love her roses and the doily background is outstanding. What a great place to add the sentiment. You can read all about it by clicking here!
A big thanks to our Canadian friends...they sent us a cold front and this time of year we truly enjoy it. The temperatures are now perfect.
This is my kind of weather. I hope your are getting the same.
This week, you can enter 3 cards.
Here is what you need to do
- Have three dimensional flowers with greenery
- Use a Floral Design Paper
- Use A doily
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday, August 1 morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #30 the winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, August 2. This week's winner will receive a Joy Craft Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0725 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.