The birds are chirping and the skies are sunny this morning. The rain and humidity are gone and it is a beautiful day in Indiana. This card reminds me of such a day and Selma has done a beautiful job designing this card. You can read all about it here!
This week, you can enter 3 cards.
Here is what you need to do
- pastel peach, green and white
- some type of layered flower
- fancy corner and a heart
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday, July 18 morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #28The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, July 19. This week's winner will receive a Cheery Lynn Die. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0711 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.