Tomorrow is the longest day of the year and the first day of Summer. We are having beautiful weather in Indiana which is perfect because this is our family reunion weekend at our home.
We are expecting around 50 (including kids) on Saturday, so it is going to be a busy time and so much fun for me.
Selma has created this beautiful card using the Pop 'n Cuts die and adding the Friends die. You
can read all about it by clicking here!
This week, you can enter 2 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
- Use a plaid background
- Use something dimensional
- Use an embossing folder
- Make a friend a birthday card
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #25 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, June 28. This week's winner will receive a Memory Box wooden stamp. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0620 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.