I can't begin to tell you how much I love this card. Red and Black together are gorgeous. Just look at that poppy. It looks so real and Selma made it using velumn. You can read all about it by clicking here!
This week, you can enter 2 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
- Make a flower using velumn
- Use colors Red, Black and White
- Use die cut border
- Use a seniment
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday (May 16) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #18 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, May 17. This week's winner will receive a Embossing Folder. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0509 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.