I thought this card that Selma created was so pretty and very different. I love the swirls, don't you! You can read all about it by clicking here! Be sure to check out her great tutorial for making the peony. Also, she is 3 hours later than I am, so if her card hasn't posted yet, please check back.
This week, you can enter 2 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
- Use a leaf design for the background (die cut, embossed or stamped)
- Add purple flowers
- Use White, Green and Purple Colors
- Use A Sentiment
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #21 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, June 7. This week's winner will receive a Leaf die. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0530 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.