We have a new twist on this week's challenge. We hope you enjoy it. Selma created these two beautiful cards. Which one do you like the best? It is amazing how you can change the final look of a card by adding a few more details to it. You can read what Selma did by clicking here!
This week, you can enter 2 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
- Use lots of layers (more than two)
- Use blue and white
- Take a picture of this card then:
- Add some type of embellishment to dress it up
- Post a picture of both cards on your blog or Splitcoast gallery.
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post: www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday (May 30) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #20 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, May 31. This week's winner will receive a LaBlanch Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0523 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.