Isn't this stunning. Selma created it using the Marianne Fan dies (LR0265) and then once she completed it she attached it to a wooden frame. What a gorgeous presentation and would make a fantastic gift for someone special. You can read all about it by clicking here!
This week, you can enter 2 cards.
Here is what you need to do:
- Use some type of Fan - stamped, die cut, etc.
- Use colors Peach, Cream and Green
- Use Lace
- Use Pearls
- You must use a product sold at Joan's Gardens. Also, mention that you are doing the card/project for Joan's Gardens Challenge. It would be nice if you would add this link to your post www.atjoansgardens.com
You will have until next Thursday (May 9) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #17 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, May 10. This week's winner will receive a Tim Holtz Ink Pad set. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1 You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0425 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.