Selma created this gorgeous cards for this week's challenge. I think it is one of her prettiest cards that she has ever made. I love it! You can read all about it by clicking here!
You will have until next Thursday (April 4) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. This week,
you can enter 3 cards.
Here are the requirements:
- Use some kind of container
- Fill it with flowers
- Use Yellow, Green and Orange
- You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens on your card.
A winner will be chosen from a random drawing for week #12 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, April 5. This week's winner will receive a Butterfly die. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0328 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.