Selma has created this gorgeous card. You can read all about it by clicking here!
My Granddaughter, Kelsey will soon be celebrating her 26th birthday. She loves to make cupcakes for any celebration we have in our family, so I thought this Elizabeth Craft Cupcake Peel was most fitting for this card. And, she loves black and white!!!!
Products I used on this card are all available at Joan's Gardens and they are as follows.
Elizabeth Craft Cup Cake Peel
Nellie Snellen Oval Embossing Folder
Impression Obsession Rolled Daisy die (I rolled black and white together for the large flower)
Pine Branch Strip by Cheery Lynn
Memory Box Lavish Branch 98486
The silver lace trim is an old Webster Pages product
* * * * * *
You will have until next Thursday (March 21) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. This week, you can only enter one time and you will want to make a beautiful card because your peers are voting on their favorite card. Here is how it is going to work:
If you enter a card for the challenge, you will be able to vote next Thursday morning on your favorite card. The voting will end Friday March 22 at 10:00 AM
Selma and I will also be voting on our favorite card. We can't wait to see your beautiful creations.
All you have to do is email me between Thursday, March 21 6:00 AM and Friday March 22 10:00 AM to tell me which card is your favorite. The card that has the most votes will be the winner.
- If we have 15 entries the winner will receive the Round Frame 1 Embossing Folder by Nellie Snellen.
- If we have 15 more entries (30) the Memory Box Trellis Border will be added
- and if we have 15 more (45) the winner will also receive the Memory Box Fresh Foliage.
Here are the requirements:
- Make black and white card
- Use an Embossing Folder
- Add some flowers, pearls and lace
- You must use something sold at Joan's Gardens on your card.
So, next Thursday after the Challenge has closed, send me an email telling me your favorite card. The card that gets the most votes will be the winner of this weeks challenge. Remember, you have to enter a card to vote. A winner will be chosen from your votes for week #10 The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, March 22. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0314 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.