For this week's challenge I have created a blue, white and green card. I think it is pretty self explanatory, but if you have any questions, please email or call 574 656 3663. I used the following products to create the card. One thing I will mention is that I stamped white paper with the Elegant Fronds stamp by JustRite to add pattern to my flower. This way, I can use our Flower paper (which by the way has been discontinued by the Manufacturer. I am in search for a different supplier and hopefully I will soon find one.
Also, you will notice the embossing has been sanded. This brought out the white in the paper.
Selma has created a gorgeous card for the challenge. You can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for this week's Challenge:
- Use Blue, White and Green
- Use a Flower that has a pattern
- Use an Oval
- Use a stamped sentiment
You will have until next Thursday (February 14) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #5. The winner of the challenge will be announced Friday, February 15. This winner will win a new Poppy Stamp Die. The winner will also be entered in the 2013 end of the year $100 gift
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0207 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.