Selma has created this gorgeous card for this week's challenge. You can read all about it by clicking
Here is what you need to do for this week's Challenge:
Create a card that:
- opens from the bottom (Tent style card)
- use purple, aqua, and light green for the colors
- use something from nature for the theme
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG0117 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.