|It sure has felt like winter in Indiana this week with the strong winds and colder temperature. So, Selma and I thought a winter card would be a great challenge for this week. You can read all about how Selma did this beautiful card by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #40:
- The only qualifcation this week is to create a winter card. Anything goes. Because we are making it easy for you, you might want to create several cards for this challenge.
You will have until next Thursday (November 8) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #40. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday November 9. This winner will win a Nellie Embossoing Folder. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG1101 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.