You can read all about it by clicking here!
Selma used the products that are below and to see them, all you have to do is click on the picture/link.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #38
- Create a card showing your favorite winter pastime (i.e. making a snowman, going for a sleigh ride, going skiing, etc.)
- Use black embossing
- Use a frame
- Create something that is dimensional
You will have until next Thursday (October 15) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #38. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday October 26. This winner will win a Savvy Die. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG1018 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.