Since you all have enjoyed all of last year's Christmas cards so much, Selma and I decided you might enjoy adding to your card collection for this year. She created this gorgeous winter card for this week's challenge. You can read all about how she did it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #34
· Use a Tree
· Use Blue and White Colors
· Use a corner embellishment
· Use a snowman
You will have until next Thursday (September 27) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project. You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #34. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday September 28. This winner will win an Savvy Die. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year$100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is joansgardens, JG920 and needs to be posted with the challenge. Please enter both on the same line with a comma between as I have shown.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge