Doesn't this card make you feel like whistling a tune? Can't you almost hear those birds singing?
Selma has done a great job creating this beautiful card and you can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #29
- Make a Thank you card
Use purple and green
- Use something to do with music
- Use a bird
You will have until next Thursday (August 16) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #29. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday August 17. This winner will win an 3 distressed ink pads. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG809 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.