Black and Red, what a beautiful color combination! It is like a breath of fresh air and Selma has certainly done the colors justice with this gorgeous card. As soon as Selma has it posted, you can read all about her by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #28
- Use a flower as your focal point
Use Black and red
- Use an embossing folder
- Have either a stamped or die cut border at the bottom
You will have until next Thursday (August 9) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #28. The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday August 10. This winner will win an a JustRite stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG802 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.