Isn't this a stunning card that Selma created while she was visiting with me. You can read all about it when she gets it posted here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #27
- Make a birthday card
Use Black and pink with some green
- Use leaves
- Have a pattern design paper for your background
You will have until next Thursday (August 2) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #27
The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday August 3. This winner will win an a Tim Holtz Apron. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG726 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.