This is a gorgeous new die butterfly die from Memory Box and what a beautiful card Selma has designed with it. We are still in Chicago, so she will have to write about it later. She designed it at my house.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #26
- Make a butterfly card
Use green and yellow
- Use something from nature (for instance a fern)
- Have at least 3 layers
You will have until next Thursday (July 26) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #26
The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday July 27. This winner will win an a wooden stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG719 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.