This card that Selma made has been such a hit that we decided to use it for this Week's Challenge.
Selma has done a fabulous tutorial on how she did it. You can read it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #24
- Create a card very similar to Selma's Card
- Use an embossed background
- Use a lace border
- Use Selma's tutorial to create flowers
- Use Pink and White
You will have until next Thursday (July 12) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #24
The winner of challenge and will be announced Friday July 13. This winner will win an a pad of 8 1/2 x 11 white card stock for making flowers. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG075 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.