It is time to think about Spring Flowers. We want you to design a "Pot of Flowers" card. Selma used the Spellbinders "Flower Pots" (S5-060) dies or you can go over to SCS to this link for a tutorial on how to cut a flower pot card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/flowerpotpocket/. We want you to be creative and come up with a pretty pot of flowers card. You can fill it with any type of flowers you want. How fun! You can read all about Selma's card by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #14
- Make or use a flower pot
- Make flowers for flower pot
- Use some trailing greenery
- Use any color combination
You will have until next Thursday (April 19) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #14
challenge and will be announced Friday April 20. This winner will win 2 bottles of Mica. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG045 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!