As we prepare for this awesome Easter Celebration this coming weekend, we hope you have a little time to enter this week's fun challenge. Selma is testing our skills this week and has created this gorgeous "Tri-Shutter Card" for this week's Challenge. Way to go Selma and many thanks!!!!!
You can read how to do this beautiful and fun project by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #13
- Make a Tri-Shutter Card
- Used more than one design paper
- Use something dimensional
- Use ribbon or lace
You will have until next Thursday (April 12) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #13
challenge and will be announced Friday April 13. This winner will win a Shutter Die from Poppy Stamps. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG045 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!