Don't you just love the card that Selma made for this week's challenge.
You can read all about it by clicking here.
We are doing something different for his week's challenge at Joan's Gardens,
We are planning a blog hop May 15th and are looking for 6 Guest Designers to participate.
We are asking everyone who would like to be considered as a guest designer for the blog hop, to create a card or project that includes one or more flowers that you have created with either punches or dies. You will submit your entry in this week's challenge. You can create any type
of flower/s you wish. There are no other requirements other than you will want to make your entry the prettiest you can make it.
Selma and I will be selecting 6 of our favorite cards and those people will be ask to join us as guest designers for the blog hop on May 15. Each guest designer will be given a NEW set of dies to work with and the blog hop winner will win a great gift from our sponsor.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #15
- Make a card or project which includes flowers using dies or punches
- Make your card/project the prettiest you can make
You will have until next Thursday (April 26) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once.
The Guest Designer winners will be announced Friday April 27 and will be participating in the May 15 blog hop.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0419 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!