After a very busy and fun filled weekend, this week has been crazy. Computer issues that can drive me nuts and lots of orders to get out the door has certainly kept me on my toes. Hopefully, next week things will get back to normal and I can get some crafting done. But, in the mean time, Selma has done a gorgeous project for this week's Challenge. Way to go Selma and many thanks!!!!!
You can read how to do this beautiful and fun project by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #12
- Cover a Post A note
- Use some kind of Die Cut for a background
- Purple is this week's color
- Use a butterfly or something from nature
You will have until next Thursday (April 5) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #12
challenge and will be announced Friday April 6. This winner will win a Medium Punch a Bunch Punch. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0329and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!