Record breaking temperatures have turned Indiana into a springtime of blooming flowers and trees. Unheard of for March and we are loving every minute of it. This weekend is our first Workshops for 2012 and we have some fun projects planned. Next week Selma and I will be posting them and I have lots of new products that I will be introducing to you too.
Selma has designed a gorgeous bookmark for this week's Challenge.
You can read all about it by clicking here!!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #10
- Create a corner bookmark using the corner cut off an envelope. You can use an envelope from "junk" mail.
- You need to cover the front and back
- Be creative and let us see what you can come up with.
- Tutorial will be Selma's blog for cutting measurements
You will have until next Thursday (March 29) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #11
challenge and will be announced Friday March 30. This winner will win a Heartfelt Creations Stamp set.. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0322and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!