Spring Has Sprung: Time to Hippity Hop Down the Bunny Trail and Selma has created an adorable card for this week's challenge. (note the cotton "tails") You can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #10
- Create an Easter Card with a bunny
- Use an embossed background
- Colors appropriate for Easter
- Some kind of Flourish
You will have until next Thursday (March 22) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #10
challenge and will be announced Friday March 23. This winner will win a Cuttlebug embossing Folder. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0315 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address. Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!