Selma has done it again! Another fantastic card for our Weekly challenge this week and you can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #8
- Create a card using corner embellishments
- Color theme should be Blue and Green
- Add some kind of flowers
- Use an oval background
You will have until next Thursday (March 8) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #8
challenge and will be announced Friday March 9. This winner will win a 2 Copic Pens. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0201 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!