Look at this beautiful altered project that Selma has created! You can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #9
- Use a recycled box, preferably round
- Color theme can be your choice
- Use some Lace
- Use Pearls and Flowers
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #9challenge and will be announced Friday March 16. This winner will win a LaBlance Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0308 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!