Selma has created an adorable card for our Weekly challenge this week and you can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #6
- Create a Get Well card.
- Color theme should be Green and White
- Use some type of basket
- Use some kind of Pattern Paper
You will have until next Thursday (February23) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #6 challenge and will be announced Friday February 24th. This winner will win a small Punch a Bunch Punch. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0216 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!