We are doing something different this week for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge. Aren't these Valentine Gifts adorable! I have a large gift list for them, how about you?
Selma has created a great tutorial showing you exactly how to make them. You can see it by clicking
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #:4
- Create a (or several) cute Pouch
- Be as creative as you can using different embellishments
- Follow Selma's instructions
You will have until next Thursday (February 9) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #4 challenge and will be announced Friday February 10th. This winner will win a Webster Paper pack. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG022 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!