Many of you created some beautiful cards using windows and doors this last week. Lot's of great creativity. Thanks to everyone who entered this challenge.
This week the challenge at Joan's Gardens is going to give you spring fever. Selma has created another gorgeous card and I think you will really enjoy the challenge.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #3:
- Create a 4.25" x 5 1/2" birthday card
- Colors to use are Pink, green and some purple
- Include some distressed edges
- Add piercing
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #3 challenge and will be announced Friday December 27. This winner will win a JustRite Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG126 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!