The LaBlanche sale is still on until my inventory is gone. Keep scrolling down.
It is Thursday already of the New Year and time to start our weekly Thursday Challenges. Thanks again to all of you who joined us last year and made these challenges so much fun and successful. Selma has created a gorgeous card for our Challenge. Please click here to read all the details.
I will again be offering a $100 Gift Certificate to Joan's Gardens at the end of 2012, so every time you enter gives you another chance to win. Just ask Geri how much fun it was to open her e-mail on December 30 to see she was able to choose $100 of free merchandise from my store. How about it Geri, wasn't that a fun way to end 2011?
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #1:
- Make a card and/or tag using some kind of hearts
- Use any kind of embellishments
- Use, pink or red with white
- Do some kind of embossing
You will have until next Thursday (January 12) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #1 challenge and will be announced Friday December 13. This winner will win a some embellishments. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG512 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!