Last week was another great week of entries for the Challenge. I hope you have had a chance to view them as there are so many pretty ideas. Thank you everyone who entered!This week the challenge at Joan's Gardens is to create an outdoor scene, preferably using a window or door. We are easy, so just use your imagination. Selma's card (above) is gorgeous? You can read all about it by clicking here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #2:
- Use a door or window or something similar
- Use an out door type of stamp
- Use a flourish
- Use either an embossing folder or embossing powder
You will have until next Thursday (January 26) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once. A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #3 challenge and will be announced Friday December 27. This winner will win a Heartfelt Creations Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines:1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG119 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!