Selma and I have a fun project for you this week. Be sure to take a look at her beautiful card and tag for this challeng by clicking here!
This card was so much fun to make. Using a Penny Black's Berry Red and Snow White Stamp (4202L) ,VersaMark , and White Embossing Powder to stamp and emboss onto the new Gold Mirrored Paper made for a gorgeous background for the deer family.
Two of the new Deer dies were cut (introduced hopefully this afternoon) out of white card stock, and the (also new) Memory Box Tree. The buck from the 2nd cutting of the deer was removed and just the two smaller deers completed the "herd". White Pearls were added on each corner and Noel was stamped from Heartfelt Creations Joyous Noel. HFC3346 and cut with a Spellbinder Labels 4.
By clicking on the bolded items, you will be taken to the page where the item is shown.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #11:
- Make a card and/or tag using somekind of animal.
- Use a die
- Create a winter theme
- Do some kind of embossing
You will have until next Thursday (November 24) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your project.
You can enter more than once.A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #11 challenge and will be announced Friday November 25th. This winner will win a Penny Black Stamp. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.Below are the guidelines:
1. You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
2. Post your challenge card to your blog.
3. Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG1117 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
4. Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!