I showed you some pictures of my craft room a few days ago and things are still not put back where they belong. Therefore, I was not able to get a card made for this weeks challenge. But, the good news is Selma came to my rescue (again) and made this beautiful card. I am going to let you read about it on her blog (please give her time to get it posted). Isn't it gorgeous. Thanks again so very much Selma!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #9
- Use the colors orange and blue
- Create a card with a spring theme
- Use a die cut
- Use a circle
You will have until next Thursday (March 17) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your card/project. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a Random drawing and will be announced Friday morning (March 18). You can enter more than once. Be sure to stop over at Selma's to see her beautiful card and read the details.
A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #9 challenge will receive apackage of Tim Holtz NEW Idea-Ology Accoutrements -Shabby Buttons
And will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines.:
- You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
- Post your challenge card to your blog.
- Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0310 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
- Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!