Selma has created the most gorgeous card for our #12 Weekly Card Challenge. Isn't it a beautiful spring card? Of course she made all the flowers and you can read all about it here.
I don't have a card to show you today as I have been working until very late in the evening trying to get all your orders shipped.
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #12
• Window Top Card ( an opening in the top of the card with the design on the inside)
• Add three colors of flowers for the focal point.
• A Birthday card
You will have until next Thursday (April 7) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your card/project. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a Random drawing and will be announced Friday morning (April 8). You can enter more than once.
A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #12 challenge and will receive a Distressed Ink Pad. The winner will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines.:
- You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
- Post your challenge card to your blog.
- Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0331 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
- Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!