Selma has been so kind to again make a card for this weeks Card Challenge. Thank you Selma!
And, what a beautiful card she created to show you. You can read all about it at here!
Here is what you need to do for Joan's Gardens Weekly Challenge #10
- Use the colors Pink and Green
- Create a thank you card.
- Use some kind of stripes
- Use something scalloped
A winner will be chosen from the Random Drawing for week #10 challenge will receive a Sarah Kay Stamp.
And will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines.:
- You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
- Post your challenge card to your blog.
- Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG0317 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
- Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
- Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
The shop is all ready and it looks so nice, the projects are almost ready and things are coming right along for Saturday.
Just wait until you see the projects we will be making