1. Create a Thanks giving card
2. Use something Fallish such as Leaves, Pumpkins or Indian Corn (if you don't have a stamp use a leaf from your tree.
3. The color Green.
4. Some kind of swirl or vine.
Of course if you don't have the products you can always substitute or order them from Joan's Gardens.
You will have until next Thursday (November 25) morning 6:00 AM EST to link your card/project. A winner for the prize will be chosen from a Random drawing and will be announced Friday morning (November 26). You can enter more than once.
This winner of week #23 challenge will receive a Anne Griffin Caliste Christmas Mat Sheets
And will also be entered in the end of the year $100 gift certificate drawing.
Below are the guidelines.:
- You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
- Post your challenge card to your blog.
- Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This week's code is JG1118 and needs to be posted with the challenge.
- Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge.
Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
Comments always appreciated. I love seeing your cards! Thanks so much for playing!!