How would you like to win a prize or gift certificate from Joan's Gardens. Today starts a new segment on my blog. Each week I am going to give you a chance to win by submitting a card to JOAN'S GARDENS THURSDAY CHALLENGE. All you need to do is create a new card for my challenge and link your direct link on the blue Inlinkz icon at the bottom of this post.
Here is how the challenge will work: Each week on Thursday, I will give you a new challenge. These challenges will be using different brands of items that I carry in my store. You can still play even if you don't have that particular product as long as it is from the same brand. For instance, if I use a JustRite Stamp for the challenge, any JustRite stamp, in the category given, can be used.
You will have until next Thursday morning 6:00 AM EST to link your card/project. A winner for the prize or gift certificate will be chosen from a Random drawing and will be announced Friday morning. You can enter more than once.
Below are the guidelines.
- You must have a blog or post to the SCS gallery.
- Post your challenge card to your blog.
- Or if you are posting to the SCS gallery, you will need to use a special code to tag your card to the challenge. This code will be different each week and be posted with the challenge.
- Link your card/project to the Blue Inlinkz icon listed at the bottom of the challenge which I post on Thurday. Important, please have a direct link to your challenge card and not to your blog address.
- Comments always appreciated
This weeks WINNER will receive a $15.00 gift certificate from Joan's Gardens and will be chosen from a random drawing. At the of the year, all the winners names will be put in a hat and one lucky winner will receive a $100 Gift Certificate for products from Joan's Gardens.
If you are posting to the SCS gallery please use this code for your tag: JG610
My card for the challenge is shown below.